Mon, Jun 27|
Rainbow Forest Gardens
Summer Day Camp
Child Led Learning. In Nature. With Nature.
Time & Location
Jun 27, 10:00 a.m. – Jul 01, 4:00 p.m.
Rainbow Forest Gardens, 4089 Waverley St, La Salle, MB R0G 0A1, Canada
About the Event
Nature- Ally Learning Nature School: Where Children Nurture a Love of Learning
From participating in Permaculture at Rainbow Forest Gardens to exploring the forest and riverbanks at LaBarriere Park, we are immersing ourselves in the eco-systems of the natural world and understanding our role in it's preservation.
Experiencing all weather in this sunny season we will grow the seeds of our hearts as we connect with one another, the land and ourselves.
You're welcome to sign up for one, two or all three weeks of daycamp this Summer!
Spring Break Day Camp 2022
June 28- July 1
This program offers child-led curriculum with opportunities to:
· Build relationships with nature through explorative play
· Culivate emotional literacy and resilience building skills
· Participate in sustainable gardening practices & environmental stewardship
· Express themselves creatively through place-based art
· Foster a healthy involvement in peer-centered community
Nature school programs offered by Nature- Ally Learning infuse the principles of forest school with Emotional Literacy teachings and permaculture practices for a holistic educational experience.
The origins of the forest school movement are rooted in both a deep regard for children as competent & capable beings and the knowledge that an outdoor lifestyle is essential to our overall health and well-being.
Forest and Nature School programs offer children of all ages opportunities to build resilience, connect to their innate curiosities and collaborating with peers and professional educators to bring their ideas to life.
- Our daycamp is designed for children ages 5-9, with an openness to extending the ages to include children who are eager and able to participate.
- Some financing and subsidies can be made available to some families upon request.